References to “our Website” or “the Website” are to www.interactive10.com.
What information do we collect and how?
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
3. We collect anonymous data about your visit (eg your IP address, the browser type that you are using, which pages you visit) that we use for market research purposes and to improve our service to you. We can’t collect personal information, such as your name and address unless you provide it to us.
What do we do with your information?
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To provide you with a quote or other information that you have requested.
2. To provide after sales service and support.
3. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Unit 10 Wharfside
Wembley, HA0 4PE